There's Coffee Cake on the Counter and Zuchinni Bread in the Freezer...

Sharing information about the matriarch of the Erickson Family...

Sun, Jun 13th - Posted by Janice

Posted by Janice via Lyn:

Hello Everyone,
Surprise, surprise! We went to visit Mom yesterday.

She is very different than when she left Calloway. She told us that she doesn't remember much about Calloway. She said that she vaguely remembers the name Wanda. You've probably heard her say I've been talking I don't know why everybody says I wasn't talking.

Well we took a few pictures and other items back to her - her locket with Dad's picture, one of his hankies, a babushka, and a few other items. They brought a few tears but I think they are treasures. She seems to understand a whole lot more. Thanks to God for this miracle and the change of place/meds/whatever.

I asked her about her plates and we decided it would be best not to take them to Riverview. They might just disappear there.

I tried to blog but I couldn't figure it out. I know how to comment on something but I don't know how to post something. So keep blogging bloggers. I'll have to continue emailing.

Love, Janice

1 comments:

Thanks, Lyn. Maybe I need some training on how to post. Mom's room looks so nice. She really enjoys the floor lamp by the couch.
I hope she continues to improve. Let us know what happens at the care conference tomorrow. Janice