There's Coffee Cake on the Counter and Zuchinni Bread in the Freezer...

Sharing information about the matriarch of the Erickson Family...

MOM WALKS 350 FEET!

I forgot to add this to the last post. Today when I got there the Physical Therapist about tripped over 3 wheelchairs to get to me to let me know that Grandma had walked from the therapy room to the entire end of the hallway. This is equivalent to much longer than walking from Mom and Dad'sCharbonneau apartment to the Charbonneau dining room. We were so amazed and the PT, Shelley, was so so pleased.

Of course, when I asked Mom how far she had walked, she said just to her room. She also didn't immediately remember that Pat had been there this morning. Oh well, two steps forward, one step back. But in this case it was 350 steps forward!!! Woohoo

0 comments: