There's Coffee Cake on the Counter and Zuchinni Bread in the Freezer...

Sharing information about the matriarch of the Erickson Family...

'Mike's card'.... and 'Janice defines the word "nurture" '

MIKE AND ANN'S CARD...All of Mom's birthday gifts, cards, and messages were precious...but Mike's card just seemed to touch my heart...I think because I feel each one of her children feel this same way.


verse inside card:
You’ve given me the gift
Of sweet childhood memories.
You’ve given me the gift of dreams:
The ones you’ve made come true
And the ones I achieved myself
because of your encouragement.
But most important of all, you’ve always
Given me the gift of your love,
The most precious gift of all.
There’s no way I could possibly thank you enough
For these gifts and so many more.
I will always be so grateful,
And you will always have a special place in my life—
And in my heart.

JANICE AND GRANDMA and nurturing...

A 30 second video of Janice and Mom... (If the auto link does not show up... copy/paste this address into your browser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWitfvTsTb4

0 comments: