There's Coffee Cake on the Counter and Zuchinni Bread in the Freezer...

Sharing information about the matriarch of the Erickson Family...

July 26th - Ice Cream at Barbs

Grandma continues to seem to be so calm and so appreciative/happy. The day before yesterday I took her out for a ride and we picked up ice cream cones for Izzie and Claire... we just parked in the driveway and opened up the door...she drank her milkshake down to the very, very last drop and the girls, Barb and I sat on the grass in the shade. Quite simple, but so nice. (When we returned, Greg was lifting her out of the car and she had the longest fluff that was quite odorous... and she said, "Oh, I just can't help that... so sorry, Greg." And then to me: "Well, so much for that new car smell, Lyn.." I think maybe we need to enter her into one of those comedian contests!.

0 comments: